- Did you mean: Affinity?
What is Elemental Affinity?
- It refers to a unbonded having a special bond towards a certain element, and if the Element of the soul matches the Elemental Affinity, then it will cause the pet to Glow.
- That is all it does for most pets, but Vampires seem to be able to make better use of elemental affinity that might not match it's soul. Vampires can learn the first combat spell of that element, but it will not glow because it's Elemental affinity still doesn't match it's soul.
How do I find out the Elemental Affinity?
What Elements are most common/rare?
- Finding any Elemental Affinity among the Unbonded is always rare, but certain elements tend to appear more often than others when it comes to certain Krafties Species
- To find a creature with both elemental affinity and high Natural Abilities is even rarer.
Krafties Species & Elemental Affinity
- Keep in mind that with the large number of elements available does increase the equal rarity of them all, but certain elements seem to have higher chances of appearing in certain Krafties Species
- Any Element of Elemental Affinity can be found in any species. These are the most common Affinities for each species
|Elemental Affinity associated with Species|
- If a Vampire soul is bonded to a body with a different elemental affinity than vampire, the vampire can learn the first combat spell of that element. But it will not glow.
- Starter Pet can have a Elemental Affinity just like any random Unbonded. If it does not match the element of the soul, then it won't glow.
- The lighter their color, the brighter they glow.
- They are simply glowing versions of normal pets colors