- These Buffs/Debuffs are TEMPORARY, you can view your Creature App to see if your pet is buffed/debuffed.
- Mental Spells are always manually cast by touching the target and choosing "Cast Spell" (some can only be cast on self)
|Spell Name||Effects||Element Type|
|Buffing Spells (Positive)|
|Cultivate||Buffs caster's Attack, Strength and Defense||Plant|
|Excite||Buffs the target's Strength||Affection|
|Protect||Buffs the target's Defense||Affection|
|Stimulate||Buffs the target's Attack||Affection|
|Fusion||Buffs the target's Attack and Strength||Nuclear|
|Debuffing Spells (Negative)|
|Compel||Debuffs target's Crafting and Defense||Vampire|
|Daze||Debuffs target's Attack
Debuffs the caster's Defense
|Disorient||Debuffs target's Defense||Neutral|
|Hypnosis||Debuffs the target's Intellect, Focus and Fortitude||Mind|
|Steam Mirage||Debuffs target's Attack, Strength and Defense||Steam|
|Contaminate||Debuffs target, weakening them over time||Nuclear|
Notes about Debuffs
- When your Hitpoints skill gets debuffed and you take damage, your health can go below 0 points (the higher the debuff, the lower it can go) and you will have to heal up from a negative number.
- If your Crafting skill gets debuffed (negative % percentage), it will effect your Healing Spells and heal for negative crafting Exp (meaning you loose Experience instead of earning it)
Wilds Creatures & Mental Spells
The Mental Spell that Wild Creatures cast debuffs all stats with random percentage (depending on the caster's Mental Level).
- When a Wild Creature cast a mental spell, the particle effect looks different than when casting Combat Spells.
- The higher the mental level, the more likely it is to cast mental spells
- Any wild creature can cast a mental spell, the lower levels are just less likely to do so
- The Mental Level indicates how strong they are in that area, High levels can give you strong debuffs
- If the creature casts many Mental Spells in a row their effects can stack together, able to cause crippling debuffs.