- You can then find us on Krafties Island when you're in
Invitation to play Krafties
- Active player "invites" new players (owner touches their own pet)
- When a current Krafties owner touches their own Pet and then selects"Invite". A pop up will appear and they can then select the invitees name from the drop down and invite them.
- The person that is invited receive a Krafties "Necessity Pack" that will get you started on their adventure. Rez it in an area where they have rez rights, open it and "add to current outfit". An app window will magically open and get them started with their first Kraftie and all of the basic items needed to begin the game.
- In order for them to start using that Kraftie, they must obtain a necessity pack from the Krafties Main store, add the HUD to their current outfit, and go through the process of the start up app.
- They will receive a starter Kraftie for completing the app.
- After they complete the app, they can then activate the Kraftie you sent them either via Package or HUD transfer.
- Established Krafties members can also "gift" a bonded Kraftie to a friend.
- New players can also join Krafties by themselves
- Touch anyone's active Kraftie and choose "Join!"
- By touching a "Rexie Statue" that invites you to the game
- Through Join Box found at the main store by touching it
- You will receive a Krafties "Necessity Pack" that will get you started on your adventure. Rez it in an area where you have rez rights, open it and "add to current outfit". An app window will magically open and get you started with your first Kraftie and all of the basic items needed to begin the game.
Elemental Temples (self invite)
- This is another way to join Krafties and it allows you to choose a basic element for starter creature (this only works if you have not accepted an invite before)
- Locate the Elemental Temple representing your preferred element
- Stand in front of it and touch the temple
Grab a Necessity Pack
Get a Necessity Pack from the back of the Krafties store (marble platform- green box) (self invite)
- The Krafties "Necessity Pack" will get you started on your adventure. Rez it in an area where you have rez rights, open it and "add to current outfit". An app window will magically open and get you started with your first Kraftie and all of the basic items needed to begin the game.
The Starter Pack and Its Contents
When you watched the start up video, you received a Krafties Starter Pack containing the essential items that allow you to play the game wherever you wish.
- Krafties Information Notecard
- Krafties Battle Temple 3.0 [FREE]
- Krafties Crafting Temple Distribution Validator
- Krafties Home Temple Distribution Validator
- Krafties Energy Capsule
- Krafties Extras
- Krafties Textures
The Temple Distribution Validators
All Krafties Adventurers are given one Free Starter Set of Temples when they join. To retrieve your Home temple and Crafting Temple, you will need to use the Validators in your Starter Pack.
- Rez each Validator on the ground- they will turn red
- You will be asked to grand debit permissions. Say yes. No Linden will be taken from you. The Validators will serve as vendors should you choose to purchase more temples in the future.
- After you grant debit perms, the Validators will change color (depending on which Val you are using, either change to blue or green)
- Click the Validator again and a pop up menu will appear. Choose to rez your Free Home and Crafting Temple, and they will miraculously appear over the Validator. Let each finish initializing, then you can take them back into your inventory. They will be ready to use
- View Temple Distribution Validator for details about use
Your Home Temple will rez Wilds that your Kraftie will battle to gain strength Your crafting Temple will be used to craft various items in the game Your battle Temple is used for PVP Battles Your Energy Capsule is used to store and transfer Energy The Extras box contains misc. items such as inviters and textures.
- All Krafties Temples are no-copy and should be kept somewhere safe within your SL inventory. Krafties issues one "free" set of temples (Starter Pack) to new players. If by some chance SL gets hungry and you lose any of your free temples, please fill out a support ticket at www.krafties.com/support and we will look into replacing them for you. Additional temples are available for purchase in the Krafties main store.
- When someone self invites by touching a player's pet, the owner of that pet will get the reward
- When invited multiple times, only the last one to send the invite gets the reward
- You can accept multiple invites from many people
- Invite Reward is Free Energy (no transfer)
- You do not need to be online to be rewarded
- You will be given confirmation when rewarded in local chat (if you are offline you will receive the notification when you log on)
- If you have been invited before but not rezzed your creature, the last person who invited you will be the new inviter.
- You have unlimited time to claim your creature. (this means waking it up by rezzing)
- There is no limit on how many people you can invite
Reward for Invites
- When a person gets the honor of having invited someone else, they get rewarded with 75 Energy (150 if Gold Membership) which is added to the HUD, but only once the new player has reached an Overall level 4 on their creature.