- You can own as many Krafties pets as you want, but you can only have one active pet at a time which can engage in many activities.
- The Elevation setting is located on the Pet Menu, to fix when your pet is positioned too low or too high
Using the Pet Menu
Everything about your pet's condition can be accessed through the Pet Menu which appears when you touch your pet. Please familiarize yourself with it's options, you will use them alot
- You can disable the "Spell Alerts", they tell you all the details in battle. (Settings > Spell Alerts)
- Adjusting your pet's height location, you need to select "Elevation" before editing
- More information: Pet Menu
How to obtain Krafties Pets
You may have a unlmited number of pets, but only one can be your Active Pet at a time.
Starter Pet (when joining)
- It will send you the Krafties Starter Pack when it awakens to it's element (when you rez it the first time).
- Starter Pet's always begin with all stats at level 1, and once the new player has reached Overall Level 4 on their Starter Pet, the person who invited them will get a Energy reward.
- Playing with the starter pet is always the best way to learn how the game works, before thinking about getting higher skilled pets.
Create a pet (bonding)
- To create a new Krafties Pet, you need:
From other players
You can sell/trade/buy everything you need from other players to have or create a Krafties Pet.
- You can trade directly with the other player, or find their items in the Shopping App.
From Krafties Store (Limited Edition)
Once in a while there will be a Limited Edition Krafties pet sold at the Krafties main sim for a limited duration.
Customizing your pet
- Attachments are accessories/clothes that you can put on your pet
- Attachments available in the After Market, each is tailor-made to fit certain species.
- The attachments will fit even if your pet is larger/smaller than normal
- See Attachments for more information
Color of Pet
- The Element of the pet's Soul will decide it's colors. First pet is usually random basic element
- If the Elemental Affinity matches the soul, it will make the pet glow
- The Eye Color of Krafties Creatures are randomly chosen, except for the Vampires.
- With Enchanted Eyestones you can choose the color of their eyes, but you wont be able to return a vampire pet's original eye color back.
- See Eyestones for more information
Size of Creature
- The size can be altered by feeding the pet some Shrooms
- There are two types of shrooms: Growth Shrooms and Shrink Shrooms
- See Shrooms for more information