Glossary of krafties
(Redirected from Terminology)
These are some terms you will hear when playing Krafties and how we use them. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- is another word for the players themselves as a part of the Krafties universe. They become a handler of their pet.
- is a measurement of the bond between creature and it's handler
- is what we call the items your Kraftie can wear as accessories
- allows you to turn certain loot items into Experience depending on the type of tablet use
- Bonded Kraftie
- is a creature/soul that has become a pet through the bonding process
- is the process of combining a soul to a creature in order to create a interactive pet
- is the action of using a Crafting Temple to create certain game objects
- is the waiting period until a spell or item becomes usable again. Cooldown time varies when crafting depending on the item previously crafted.
- is very similar to crafting, but it makes use of the elemental spells in the process
- is what the Krafties universe is made of, you use it in various ways such as when crafting
- Elemental Affinity
- is when creature is a perfect match for certain element, causing the creature to glow and depending on the element it can sometimes provide advantage.
- are larger and more powerful wild creatures that sometimes have special loot. Giants cannot be captured.
- are the creatuers which the game revolves around, they become your pets and fighters.
- NPC battles
- fighthing wilds and shadows
- is an optional beneficial feature for the players, giving you increased daily energy and crafting discount depending on whether it is Gold or Silver membership.
- Orb Mode
- is a low lag mode for your pet, where it becomes a simplified health-orb above the handler.
- is short for Overall Average Level of your pet
- Overall Avarage
- Is the
- PVP battles - fighting against other players via Battle Temple
- Temples are items which allow the player to interact with the Krafties universe. There are a 3 different types of temples
- Home Temple, Crafting Temple and Battle Temple.
- Souls decide the elements of your pets, they are crafted items which you then bond to a unbonded Kraftie
- Tools are items used by the players themselves. Usage of some tools will slowly level the player up, such as when mining.
- Wild creatures spawn from the Home Temples which you can capture
- Shadow is basically a training dummy which your pet can summon and fight to gain Experience
- Special Traits are mutations which give your pet an advantage or disadvantage in battle. They can be altered with Radiation
- Tablets are circular stone altars which allow you either to do Alchemy or Enchanting depending on the type of tablet.