Our staff of CSR's and administrators take every measure possible to help resolve all issues.
- Krafties Official (Krafties "official" chat and support group)
- If you have any questions about the game, the members of the Krafties community are always willing to help in this chat group. Many of our members have been playing since the games inception, and can offer you help with many question, concerns, and aspects of game play.
- Krafties CSR's
- Krafties CSR staff is made up of volunteers who LOVE playing the game and helping with technical support problems/issues and questions. You can ask for a CSR in Krafties Official chat, or you can check the CSR's online board on the Krafties sim to see who is online and available for assistance. You are welcome to directly IM any "online" CSR for help.
- Support Tickets
- If there are no CSR's available in chat or via the online board on the sim, which does tend to happen as ALL of the Krafties CSR's are volunteers, please file a ticket at www.krafties.com/support and you will be helped via the ticket system.
The Krafties CSR Staff
- CSR stands for Customer Service Representative. Their job is to help with technical support issues/questions.
- You can see the online status of the CSR members on the "Krafties CSR Board" on the wall of the Krafties Store.
- Please send them a message directly, instead of sending it through the online-board (Our staff welcomes direct Instant Messages)
- You can also ask in Krafties Official group if a CSR is available for assistance. Although there may not be any showing as "Online" on the board, they may be watching chat and ready to help.
- If there are no CSR's on duty (they are all volunteers so it does happen from time to time), the Krafties Official chat group is an EXCELLENT place to ask for help and assistance. Many of our Kraftie players have been around a long time and are always eager to help :)
- Tickets are done through the Krafties website
If you cannot reach an online Krafties CSR- please fill out a ticket.
- Tickets are initially answered within 48-72 hours of being submitted.
- The nature of the issue that is being ticketed will determine how long it takes to be resolved.
- Most tickets should be resolved within 4-7 days of initially being answered. There are instances where the ticket will need to go to the "Admin Dept", where it can take longer- depending on the details of the issue. You will be notified in your ticket approximately how long it will take to resolve your issue/close your ticket. We ask for your patience during this time. Each ticket is taken case by case, and we apologize for any inconvenience or down time that is a result. We will do our best to close your ticket as soon as possible. You will receive a reply via e-mail once the issue has been sorted.
Posting a Ticket
- Go to the Support on the Krafties Website
- Click the "Open New Ticket"
- Fill the ticket with the required information
- Your Full SL name (your username entered EXACTLY how it appears in SL. Use capital letters where needed and include the name "Resident" if necessary. PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR DISPLAY NAME))
- Your email address so you can keep track of the ticket
- Topic of ticket, Billing or Support
- Subject of ticket, try to tell there what the issue is in short (example: "Pet has limited functions")
- Message should contain all the details of your issue
- Submit the Ticket
Keeping Track of Ticket
- You will be sent an email when you post a support ticket (and whenever it has been answered)
- If you have not received a reply to your newly filed ticket - be sure to check your Spam/Junk/Trash bin for the email, it could end up there rather then your inbox (we have noticed this happening with Gmail accounts). Mark it "not spam" and you will receive all future replies in your inbox.
- If you still cannot find a reply to your ticket- please IM Doroteya Resident inworld.
- If you save the Ticket Number, then you can always find it again through the ticket site
- You will be able to view your ticket and it's status with a link in the email
- We ask that you provide requested information as quickly as possible so we can resolve your ticket as soon as possible.
- Tickets that need more information- and we do not receive it- are closed in 3 days. You can re-open the same ticket if you are still in need of support.
- If your ticket has been "closed" (been answered) but your issue has NOT been solved (it does happen), do not post a new ticket
- just reply to your old one if its the same issue, in order to re-open the ticket.
- Krafties Updates