Completing these random events can reward you with gifts and boosts for your pet.
Krafties Island (Main sim)
- The Balloons are temporary boosts your pet can gain by popping them, but only if you are the first to touch them
- They appear approximately every 30 minutes, but that can vary from 15-45 minutes but the buffs they give last a full 30 minutes or 1800 seconds, the balloons may appear again before the effects of the first round have worn off so there may be some overlap for a few minutes on the buffs.
- Each balloon popped is a 3% boost to every trait aside from HP, so pop 5 and you get 15% added to ATT, STR etc.
- Even if the boosts are small, they do effect the pet and its also simply fun to pop those colorful things
- Around the center of the Krafties sim (landing area) are 10 special Elemental Torches. They are for fun elemental competition on the Krafties sim. Any player can click ANY torch as many times as they want. There are no limits... after all, the goal is to KEEP the torches on the color of your pet's element!.
- If your pet's element matches the dominant element in the torches, your pet will be given random Experience
- Not all the torches have to be the same color to win dominance, the small black torch near one of the Elemental Torches can tell you what element is currently dominant
- Players can order their pets to attack a torch to change it's color by clicking the torch and then casting a battle spell. Repeat with each torch around the battle area and see how many you can change to your pets element. There is a random timer that goes off, and if your element is the dominant element on the torches at that time, you will be awarded experience!
- If you pay attention to the creature app, you might notice that it has random events happening. If you do these little tasks you will be rewarded with boosts and gifts. You need to touch your Creature App to interact with the events
- A boxed present appears on screen, if you open it you will get a random gift:
[01:32] Krafties HUD v4.0132: The gift contained an unbonded Beetlie! Check your Home App to see your new creature.
- For a moment your pet will be hidden behind some kind of myst, either black clouds or rainbow dots. If you manage to remove them all by hovering your mouse over them all, you will be rewarded with a temporary boost.
- You might see a balloon floating up across the app screen, if you catch it you will be rewarded a temporary boost
- When you have the Creature App open, among the random events you may see a shop spring up for a short time in front of your creature. Click the shop to enter it.
- After clicking, the shop will disappear and a new app will open showing the interior of the shop. Once the NPC merchant greets you, you can take a look at the trades this particular NPC is offering. Depending on the likes, dislikes, interests, and mood of the shop owner, you’ll find a variety of deals, some good and some bad.
- Green outlines show trades which you can perform, red outlines denote trades you cannot currently perform, and orange outlines around flipped signs show trades you’ve already completed.
- Click the sign to perform the trade, finalize, and you’re done!
There are a variety of different trade types. Some NPCs will offer KraftieCoins for your hard earned items, while most will be after coins in return for items. Some may even be willing to barter items for items. NPCs will be doing rounds, so you’ll be seeing the same deals as your fellow players within certain time frames.
Be on the lookout for good deals, amass a fortune of KraftieCoins, and find those extra special rare items!