Our Moderators and Administrators take every measure possible to help resolve all issues.
- Krafties Official (Krafties "official" chat and support group)
- If you have any questions about the game, the members of the Krafties community are always willing to help in this chat group. Many of our members have been playing since the games inception, and can offer you help with many question, concerns, and aspects of game play.
- Krafties Moderators
- The Krafties Moderators are made up of volunteers who LOVE playing the game and helping with your Krafties questions. You can ask for a Moderator in Krafties Official chat.
- Support Tickets
- If your questions have not been answered and you are still in need of support, please file a ticket at https://krafties.com/site/support and you will be helped via the ticket system.
The Krafties Moderators
- Our Krafties Moderators are volunteers who are here to help with all of your Krafties related questions.
- The Krafties Official chat group is where you can visit to ask for a moderator.
- If you are not able to get help in our Official chat group, please file a support ticket at https://krafties.com/site/support. Tickets are initially answered within 24-48 hours of the ticket being submitted.
- Tickets are done through the Krafties website
If you cannot reach an online Moderator - please fill out a ticket.
- Our goal is to initially answer support tickets within 48-72 hours of them being submitted. There will be times where it may take a few extra days, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- The nature of the issue that is being ticketed will determine how long it takes to be resolved.
- "Most" tickets should be resolved within 7-14 days of initially being answered. There are instances where the ticket will need to go to the "Admin Dept", where it can take longer (approx 3-4 weeks after the Admins receive the ticket)- depending on the details of the issue. You will be notified in your ticket approximately how long it will take to resolve your issue/close your ticket. We ask for your patience during this time.
- Please note that each ticket is carefully looked at and resolved case by case, and we apologize for any inconvenience or down time that is a result. There will be times when tickets are submitted, and extensive research/troubleshooting will have to go into resolving the issue. We ask for your patience during down time, it is our goal to get you up and running again as soon as we possibly can. You will receive a reply via e-mail once the issue has been sorted.
Posting a Ticket
- Go to the Support on the Krafties Website
- Fill out the requested information to open a ticket. Do NOT use your real life name, use your Second Life name.
- Include pertinent information in your ticket. If it is about a pet, we need the pet's ID.
- Tickets will initially be replied to within 24-48 hours.
Keeping Track of Ticket
- You will be sent an email when you post a support ticket (and whenever it has been answered)
- If you have not received a reply to your newly filed ticket - be sure to check your Spam/Junk/Trash bin for the email, it could end up there rather then your inbox (we have noticed this happening with Gmail accounts). Mark it "not spam" and you will receive all future replies in your inbox.
- If you still cannot find a reply to your ticket- please IM Doroteya Resident inworld.
- If you save the Ticket Number, then you can always find it again through the ticket site
- You will be able to view your ticket and it's status with a link in the email
- We ask that you provide requested information as quickly as possible so we can resolve your ticket as soon as possible.
- Tickets that need more information- and we do not receive it- are closed in 3 days. You can re-open the same ticket if you are still in need of support.
- If your ticket has been "closed" (been answered) but your issue has NOT been solved (it does happen), do not post a new ticket
- just reply to your old one if its the same issue, in order to re-open the ticket.
- Krafties Updates