- Looking for Unlocking Spells?
Krafties Creatures use spells to interact with the world. This page will explain the uses for each spell and other details.
- Combat Spells cause damage to the target (some spells have extra side-effects)
- Mental Spells can buff or debuff the target, effects are temporary
- Healing Spells restore varied amounts of health to the target (depends on the caster level)
- Each element has it's own learning curve for spells, that is why you need to visit the element's page for more information.
- Combat Spells, are learned on Combat Levels
- Mental Spells, are learned on Mental Levels
- Healing Spells, are learned on Crafting Levels
You can see information about when your Active Pet unlocks it's spells in the Creature App
- View Unlocking Spells for more information and lists
Creature App: Spells
- The Creature App lets you see the spell details for your Active Pet
- You can view your pet's spells their description
- You can also see at what levels your pet will unlock it's spells
- Active Battle Spell
- Combat spell that is selected to be your pet's "Active battle spell" will be automatically cast when you choose to attack a wild/opponent
- There is no cooldown on the spells available for "Active battle spell"
- Not all Combat spells can be used as "active battle spell" (view table below for more detail)
- You set the active spell in the Pet Menu under the "battle" section.
- Manual Casting
- Some spells need to be manually cast by touching the target and choosing "cast spell" on them
- The target can be yourself or other creatures/items, depending on the spell (view table below for more detail).
- Mental spells and Healing spells always have a 1 minute cooldown
Uses for Spells
The following list contains detailed information about each spell. You can also press the small arrows to sort the table according to your needs.
- Spell Details
- Spell Name: Name of the spell
- Element: Element of the spell
- Type: Type of spell
- Active Battle Spell?
- Active: Can be used as Active Battle Spell?
- Manually Cast?
- All Mental Spell effects are temporary.
- The spells on the Pet Menu "Cast Spell", will include self casts Buffs and Heals
- To cast spells on other creatures, touch them for their menu.
- This will include any manual casting combat spells such as Meltdown for Nuclear pets
- as well as any Debuff spells
- Healing and Mental spells have 1 minute cooldowns
- Alchemy spell has a tiny cooldown which you won't notice unless converting items too fast