- Shadow Creature is often referred to as just a Shadow.
A shadow creature is the dark essence of a Kraftie that can be made manifest as a mirror image of your pet. The shadow creature has the same stats and natural abilities as your own and can prove to be a challenge to your pet in combat.
Battling a shadow creature can be a useful tool in leveling up your own creature, since you'll be fighting a creature of equal level to your own. It also provides a quick demo to others as to how combat with Krafties occur.
Summoning your Shadow
Make sure before you summon your shadow Kraftie that you are in a rez area or a sim that will allow objects to be placed.
- Click on your attached Kraftie to bring up the dialog menu.
- Choose “Rez Shadow” from the menu to summon your shadow.
- When the shadow creature is summoned, click on it and choose “Attack” to engage in combat.
- Shadows will be an exact clone of the summoner's Combat level
- Depending on your levels, this may be a great way to gain much more experience than other methods of training
- Shadows cannot be caught
- Other players can be allowed to battle your shadow
- Shadows do not drop Items (loot)
|Wild Creatures||Aviaa • Rexie • Beetlie • Hopster • Lunaris • Felion • Lupix • Penglin • Pandaire • Spyrron • Tortixx • Giruffkin • Fuffit • Stufflie • Racsune • Koalie • Munkle • Dazmer • Woolxie|
|Enchanted Creatures||Tusker • Eletrixx • Blizzkin|
|Limited Creatures||Eggsie • Pumpkie • Blizzkin|
|Related Items||Capture Net • Unbonded • Home Temple • Giant Temple • Attachments|
|Souls and Elements|
|Basic Elements||Fire • Wind • Earth • Water|
|Hybrid Elements||Ice • Lightning • Plant • Sand • Steam • Volcanic|
|Special Elements||Mind • Affection • Vampire • Rainbow • Nuclear|
|Limited Edition Elements||Peppermint|
|Crafting Souls • Bonding • Elemental Affinity • Krafties Pets • Spells|